[Zope] New "Unauthorized" error since moving to 2.7.4, related to Session management

Alec Munro alecmunro at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 10:38:55 EST 2004

Hi List,

To maintain Sessions between a secure and insecure environment, I have
been using the following bit of code with urls containing the contents
of "SESSION.token":

if request.form.has_key("_ZopeId"):
    browser_man = session.getBrowserIdManager()
    browser_man.setBrowserIdCookieByForce(request.form['_ZopeId'])

This worked in 2.7.3, but I just installed 2.7.4b1 (with Python2.4).
Now I'm getting this error. Everything was exported from 2.7.3, then
imported to 2.7.4b1.

Any suggestions?

Alec