[Zope] context is not defined

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Tue Dec 7 13:14:01 EST 2004

On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 05:37:53PM +0100, baptiste Ancey wrote:

> ======================================
>          Description
> ======================================
> on the server A : Mandrake 10.1
>                               Zope-2.7.0-rc2-2mdk
>                               Python 2.3.4
>
> on the server B: Mandrake 9.2
>                              Zope-2.7.0b1-2mdk
>                              Python 2.3
>
> It work fine on the server A but when I export from A to import in B:
> I've got the following error.
(snip)

You do NOT have the same version of zope on both systems.
That is the source of your problem.
(Heck, you don't even have a stable release. Stop running
old betas and release candidates! There is no reason to run
these once the final releases are out.)

Your page templates are relying on a feature that was
added in Zope 2.7.0 beta 3, and this is documented
in doc/CHANGES.txt:

  Zope 2.7.0b3

     - Added the name "context" as a synonym for "here" in page
       templates, since "context" is better understood.  This unifies
       the convention in templates, scripts, and Zope 3.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com