[Zope] SOAP support in Zope

Robert Rottermann robert at redcor.ch
Tue Dec 14 03:45:04 EST 2004

I do not know what SOAP is, never really looked into it.
However we work with a customer where we suport a Zope/Plone intranet
running on a linux server that is burried deep in a Windows environment.

What I do there is calling all that *.net stuff (which is not SOAP I
know) trough a thin layer that uses python's URL-lib.

Robert