[Zope] ZFSPath Product.

Sascha Ottolski sascha.ottolski at gallileus.de
Tue Dec 14 05:46:35 EST 2004

Jason Leach schrieb:
> hi,
>
> With ZFSPath product I can save a fille (a ZIP) and open it, but I
> can't 'open with' when I click on it; it shows up as an empty ZIP
> file.  Any idea what's up with that?

just a guess, for I had something similar some days ago: may be you're
opening the zip file on windows with winzip or something alike, and your
zip includes files with "bad" characters in their names? in my case, it
was a colon (:) that windows wouldn't like. if you can, try to open the
zip on a different platform like linux to see if it behaves different.

Of course, first of all you should verify that the zipfile has a size >
0 byte :-)

Hope it helps,

Sascha