[Zope] Strategy for 100 SQL tables

Alan Snyder alan8373 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 16:45:23 EST 2004

Sorry for replying directly to you, Rob. I'll keep looking for some
archetypes examples and research the CMF more. The breadth and depth
of zope is just so overwhelming sometimes. It's great that all this
ability is there but I guess I need a REALLY good zope/plone book. I'm
getting the new zope book that comes out friday. Can't wait!