[Zope] NEW JOB: $100K Massachussetts Zope Manager Position

Christopher Lozinski lozinski at freerecruiting.com
Tue Feb 3 12:18:36 EST 2004

It is amazing how tight this Zope job market has gotten.

Even though I have the largest online database of zope developers at
http://zope.jobmart.com

I still do not have a great candidate for this very well paid, highly
interesting position.

The demand is so strong that for the first time in years, a company has
signed a traditional recruiting contract with my firm.

And for this first time in years, I have to go out to this mailing list
to find someone.

So if you are looking for work, check out all the active Zope jobs at
http://zope.jobmart.com/Jobs

You can now see which are the active jobs, they are color coded in
green.

And then I invite you to post your resume at
http://zope.jobmart.com/Register

It is a great time to get a new Zope job.  Remember the old saying,

"make hay while the sun shines"

Who knows how long this hot Zope job market will last?

Regards
Christopher Lozinski
lozinski at freerecruiting.com
510 795 6086