[Zope] Code protection in Zope

Andreas Jung andreas at andreas-jung.com
Wed Feb 4 13:38:34 EST 2004

There is really no good way to protect Python code. Neither the Python
sources nor the compiled
byte-code. Maybe contact Marc-Andre Lemburg from egenix.com...he gave a
talk on a solution to
protect sources during the last EuroPython conference....but I can not
remember the details.

-aj

--On Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2004 12:25 Uhr -0600 Celula Research