[Zope] URLs expose information which we'd like to hide

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Wed Feb 4 16:51:01 EST 2004

Dieter, can you elaborate on this a bit.  Passing parameter with the
URL (for example,  http://foo.goo.com?p1=v1&p2=v2 ) seems to be locked
in pretty deeply in the Zope paradigm.  What would be your suggestion?