[Zope] Incompatibilities

John Poltorak jp at warpix.org
Tue Feb 10 06:30:06 EST 2004

On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 11:01:14AM +0100, Tim Terlegård wrote:
> > Python 2.2.2
> > Zope   2.6.2b3
> > CMF    1.4.2
> > Plone  1.0.5
> >
> > Is this combination known to work?
>
> No :)
>
> For Plone 1.0.5 use CMF 1.3.x

Thanks, for that. I obviously overlooked that in the docs.

> For Plone 2 use CMF 1.4.x
>
> If you the possibility, go for Plone2/Zope 2.7/CMF1.4.2/Python 2.3

I have been bitten too many times by jumping onto the bleeding edge of
software development.

As a newbie particularly, I don't really want to get caught up testing
software as a byproduct of learning how to use that software, so for the
time being I have backlevelled CMF to 1.3.3 and it looks to be working.

--
John