[Zope] exUserFolder mysql authentication, password question

Ivar van Duuren ivar at office.netland.nl
Tue Feb 10 09:15:03 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm currently looking into the possibility of replacing our own
home-made content management system with Zope/Plone. We have a mysql
database we will want to continue to use. I have installed exUserFolder,
to be able to use user information stored in this database for
authentication.
Now that's almost working, the only thing is that exUserFolder is
expecting passwords to be encrypted; which they are not.
Is there a way of telling exUserFolder that it should work with
non-encrypted passwords?

Thanks,
  Ivar van Duuren