[Zope] Howto speed up XML-RPC

Andreas Jung andreas at andreas-jung.com
Tue Feb 10 12:34:15 EST 2004

Not really since all network servers of Zope (HTTP, FTP, XMLRPC etc.)
convert their
payload into a request object which is passed to the ZPublisher. So the
called object
only sees the REQUEST but not who created the REQUEST.
You could hack Zope XMLRPC engine to include some kind of flag to indicate
that
the REQUEST comes through XMLRPC and then check the flag from within your
application.

-aj

--On Dienstag, 10. Februar 2004 17:55 Uhr +0100 Florian Schulze