[Zope] Zope Development in other locales + Dreamweaver

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Tue Feb 10 13:49:43 EST 2004

ditikos_parakmiakos at freemail.gr wrote at 2004-2-10 01:58 +0200:
>I want to start developing in zope 2.6
>
>I don't mind using the built in editor that zope has, but when I try to write in a different language, e.g. greek or japanese, the resulting page might show the other language, but when I edit the page it results in the language equiv of the html entities.
>
>Is there a way to have the unicode inside the editor, or do I have to use a WYSIWYG editor such as dreamweaver? How do I show the extensions? The tutorial you have on the how-to page (the one that says to save as source.html) does not work on winblows XP. Need some info there on how to do it, also (through ftp or webdav).

Apparently, your browser does not see an adequate "charset" declaration".
Therefore, it codes characters not representable in the page's charset
via SGML character references.

You can define a property "management_page_charset" with
the "charset" you need (e.g. "UTF-8"). This should ensure
that management pages come with a
Your browser should then use this charset.

--
Dieter