[Zope] RES: Register

Tino Wildenhain tino at wildenhain.de
Sun Feb 15 05:44:11 EST 2004

Hi Diana,

Diana Regina Razera de Azevedo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have registerd myself nut I didn't get login...
> I wanna know the problem cause I need some materials about whoOline products and I have to be register.
> Let me know ASAP!
> Thanks,

you dont need to register (as a member) to zope.org
to get information. All is there for free!
If you have specific questions you dont find an answer
on zope.org, the mailinglist archives and the zope-book
(all there) feel free to ask her on the list.

You can become a member if you want to contribute
to the project with own code or documentation
however.

Regards
Tino Wildenhain