[Zope] popen2 problem with Zope 2.7.0 and Photo

Ausum Studio ausum_studio at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 16 11:23:26 EST 2004

I tried to reproduce the error on my w2k box (with Zope 2.7.0 on a regular
installation of Python 2.3.3, not the bundled version.), but it didn't
happen. Guess that reduces the problem to Linux.

I sugest to place the offending line in a try statement, and see what
happens:
try:
    imgin.write(origimg._IMdata())
except: