[Zope] 2.7.0 RO Database

Roy Rapoport r.rapoport at fi.com
Tue Feb 17 12:49:56 EST 2004

When we started playing with 2.7.0, I noticed there was the capability in
zope.conf to specify "open *that* Data.fs" and there was verbiage about
opening data.fs in RO mode.

I was hoping that this would mean, potentially, that we could have our live
QA site running on the older Zope and then have a read-only 2.7.0 version
of that site that would just magically open the same Data.fs in RO mode.

Is that possible? I've not been able to make it work here.

-roy

PLEASE READ THIS WARNING: Investment in securities involves the risk of loss. Past performance is no guarantee of future returns. Other methods may produce different results, and the results for different periods may vary depending on market conditions and the composition of the portfolio.

Warning: Do not send time-sensitive, action-oriented messages, such as transaction requests, via e-mail as it is our policy not to accept such items electronically.

All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received or otherwise recorded by the Fisher Investments  corporate e-mail system and is  subject to archival, monitoring or review by, and/or disclosure to, someone other than the recipient.