[Zope] Mozilla Hate My zClasses

Edward Pollard pollej at uleth.ca
Tue Feb 17 16:06:22 EST 2004

I have created a 2 zClasses, one that is a CatalogAware File, one that
is a CatalogAware Page Template.

I recently noticed a most peculiar problem. Mozilla browsers cannot
"Save Link As..." any content that is one of these zClasses "The Link
Could Not Be Saved. The Web Page Might Have Been Moved or Renamed".

Perusing the logs, I'm noticing that Mozilla browsers HEAD the files
before they try to download them. Medusa returns 405 - Method Not
Allowed for this command on these zClasses.

Internet Explorer just skips straight to the GET, which works fine.

How can I fix this? I have some idea where a HEAD method would need to
go, but I'm not really sure what should be in it.

Ed