[Zope] Uploading large number of files

Ed Leafe ed at leafe.com
Tue Feb 17 17:29:02 EST 2004

	OK, I've got a whole bunch of HTML files (900+) I need to import into
a site. The site uses page templates, and I've massaged the files to
replace their existing headers with METAL-compliant headers, with all
the fill-slots properly created. Now all I need to do is FTP them to
the Zope server - piece of cake, right? Except that all the HTML files
get created as DTML Documents!

	How can I configure things so that HTML files get created as Page
Templates instead of DTML documents? Failing that, can I convert these
in the ZODB to the desired type?

      ___/
     /
    __/
   /
  ____/
  Ed Leafe

Linux Love:
unzip;strip;touch;finger;mount;fsck;more;yes;umount;sleep