[Zope] Zope and IIS and pcgi

Marko Faldix marko.faldix at mplusr.de
Fri Feb 20 08:59:31 EST 2004

Hello,

I am quite new to Zope. I am to have both Zope (2.7.0) and IIS 5.0 on win2k
server with Windows Challenge and Response Authentication. So I am just
following http://www.zope.org/Members/brianh/iis_howto and stuck immediately
on the point

"2. Edit zope.pcgi; fix the paths,..."

because I don't find anything that has to do with pcgi on the machine. There
is no pcgi directory on the whole harddisk. Should have been pcgi
automatically installed with the Windows installation of Zope-2.7.0, or do I
have to install pcgi manually and where to get it for win2k server?

Did we miss something during Zope installation?

Thanks for help.

Marko Faldix