[Zope] deleting documents

garry saddington garry at joydiv.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Feb 20 20:21:54 EST 2004

I have a DTML method which deletes a document from a folder, but everytime it
does so it returns the user to the ZMI for that folder. How can i redirect it
to show index_html instead of the folder contents for that folder. I am doing
it this way because i can't work out a way to fire off a python script to do
the same thing. The DTML method is below, can anyone help, either with the
redirect or the script?

<dtml-in objectValues prefix="loop">
<dtml-if expr="loop_item==ctfxml">
<form>

<input type="checkbox"  name="ids:list" value="<dtml-var id>" checked/>
<dtml-var id>

<input type="submit" name="manage_delObjects:method" value="Delete">
</form>
</dtml-if>
</dtml-in>

regards