[Zope] Apache

Tim Zegir trzegir at ncable.net.au
Fri Feb 20 19:37:06 EST 2004

Thanks Phil that seems to have done it :)

but now it comes up with the following error
Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Reason: You're speaking plain HTTP to an SSL-enabled server port.
Instead use the HTTPS scheme to access this URL, please.

        Hint: https://127.0.0.1/
as far as i can tell zope runs on http for me

thanks
-tim zegir