[Zope] Re: Command line access to Zope data

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Sun Feb 22 13:37:44 EST 2004

John Poltorak wrote at 2004-2-21 19:13 +0000:
>Is there a good reference on Zope's FTP server? I haven't found anything
>which provides much information about it.

With OpenSource components, the source may provide helpful
documentation.

It does for Zope's FTP Server.

The source is located in "ZServer/FTPServer.py".

>Is there a Zope log which might explain why I'm getting a 530 Unauthorised
>msg?

You may configure your "error_log" object to report
"Unauthorized" exceptions. I am not sure, whether
the information will be helpful, though.

--
Dieter