[Zope] content / code separation

Declan Shanaghy declanshanaghy at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 12:00:22 EST 2004

well i didnt mean i actually want to move the Members folder out of the cmf site.  i just want to
store that information in different location (ie a so i wouldnt have to worry about
importing/exporting it during upgrades.

What do u mean by "upgrade in place"

Exporting/Importing of Members and acl_users seems risky to me.