[Zope] Strange problem about Catalog

Star War starwar992001 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 12:22:48 EST 2004

Dear Dieter,

Actually I don't understand how "monkey patching"
works, and i could not find a description in zope.org.
I just put the folder 'ZopeProfiler' into the
directory lib/python/products, then restart the
zserver. ZopeProfiler did appear in ControlPanel, but
the tabs are 'contents', 'properties','define
permissions','undo', 'find', 'Readme', and 'Refresh'.
And under contents, only help(ZopeProfiler). The
version of Zope I used is 2.7. I also tried 2.6, the
same result.

could you tell me what is wrong?

Thanks