[Zope] Strange problem about Catalog

Star War starwar992001 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 18:30:24 EST 2004

Sorry. I made a mistake. When I said in 'Control
Panel', I acutally mean 'ControlPanel/Products', I
just found the ZopeProfiler in ControlPanel. It is
just below Debug Information in my zope server.

BTW, I figured out what caused my pages very slow. The
orignial designer put <dtml-in Catalog size=1 sort=...
reverse> to get Last-Modified Date. After I
recataloged, about 1,700 items in catalog, this
statements takes about 6 seconds in the server. I have
changed it into <dtml-in "Catalog(..., sort_on=...,
sort_order=...)" size=1>, it just takes 2 seconds. I'm
not sure if it is normal. Does somebody has a better
way to get the lastest date?

Thanks Dieter.