[Zope] image upload

David Siedband david at calteg.org
Sun Jan 4 16:38:17 EST 2004

Assuming you have some form code in your page like

<form action="createImage" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">
<input type="file" name="file">

you could make the form action point to a python script containing
manage_addImage()

this example would add an image to a folder called 'Files'

container.Files.manage_addProduct['OFSP'].manage_addImage(id, title='',
file=file)
return container.index_html()

HTH,
--