[Zope] Display Success Message if file is uploaded successfully.. HELP!

cheng saimun saimun at email.com
Mon Jan 5 01:27:05 EST 2004

Hi

I have a form which allows user to upload a file and then click submit. This will lead to a dtml-method which will prefom a series of manipulation. After this is done, this method will need to return to the previous page( ie. form ). My question is how do i add a 'UPLOAD SUCCESSFUL' message in this form if the file is uploaded? I mean when the user first enters this form, he should not see the message. Only when the successful uploading will he see it.

Thanks