[Zope] Strange errors preventing our Zope instance from starting

Bruno Mattarollo bruno.mattarollo at diala.greenpeace.org
Tue Jan 6 12:11:06 EST 2004

Hello Paul,

On Jan 6, 2004, at 18:02, Paul Winkler wrote:

> The last message looks like you're up...
> none of the above issues should prevent startup.

Ok, then if I understand correctly it means that the DB was corrupted
and when starting it was truncated automatically to remove those
transactions. Smooth.

>> ------
>> 2004-01-06T09:46:11 PROBLEM(100) ZODB Could not import class
>> 'Connection' from module 'Products.ZPoPyDA.DA'
>
> That's a 3rd-party product... looks like it's broken?
> Did it work before?
> Anyway, this should not prevent zope from starting.

Yes, an old product indeed. The strange thing is that it started after
20 minutes or so ... Anyways, I will keep an eye on it. Thanks for your
answer!

/B

--
Bruno Mattarollo <bruno.mattarollo at diala.greenpeace.org>