[Zope] zope username /password problem on our portal

shyam shyam at research.att.com
Tue Jan 6 14:56:08 EST 2004

thanks for your responses.

we have still not resolved the issue. hopefully we will get there..

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004, Dieter Maurer wrote:

<Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 20:36:16 +0100
<From: Dieter Maurer <dieter at handshake.de>
<To: shyam <shyam at research.att.com>
<Cc: zope at zope.org
<Subject: Re: [Zope] zope username /password problem on our portal
<
<shyam wrote at 2004-1-5 16:26 -0500:
<>After logging in as one of the portal users
<>when trying to access any information, it is now gives a pop-up
<>as Enter Username and Password for Zope.
<>
<>The site has been working for about a year now without problems.
<>
<>I don't know anything on Zope but am a another system admin.
<
<Read the Zope book...
<
<Shane's "VerboseSecurity" product makes it easy to analyse
<authorization problems (such as yours).
<
<--
<Dieter
<