[Zope] zExceptions

Mark Nenadov mark at freelance-developer.com
Tue Jan 6 19:40:47 EST 2004

Hello all,

I'm trying to publish the sample TutorialPoll 0.9 product under Zope
2.6.1.

I using the following command: "/usr/local/zope/bin/python
../../ZPublisher/Test.py Poll2Publish mypoll"

When I do that I get the following error on the command line:

--
"/usr/local/Zope-2.6.1-linux2-x86/lib/python/ZPublisher/BaseResponse.py", line 20, in ?
    from zExceptions import Unauthorized

I've searched quite a bit for information about this, but I can't seem
to pinpoint anything.

Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction?

~Mark