[Zope] How to have Apache rewrite to multiple Zopes?

Cynthia Kiser cnk at caltech.edu
Wed Jan 7 00:43:50 EST 2004

What you have done is not impossible - but it is the only possible
option and most folks find it unacceptable. You have use the same
certificate for all hosts and so all but one of them will pop up the
name mis-match warning message. In a number of situations, that is
unacceptable. For example, would you give your credit card # to a site
that did not have its own SSL certificate?

--
Cynthia Kiser