[Zope] CookieCrumbler Authentication

kittonian kittonian at macgenius.net
Wed Jan 7 12:55:40 EST 2004

I created the cookie crumbler instance and indeed the login form says that
I've successfully logged in, however it's not exactly what I want here.  I
need to use my own login page, not CC's default login page.  Mine is
actually the index_html with a form element in it.  Where do I point that
form so that it calls to CC's authentication properly?  What do I call the
username and password text box form elements on my page?  How do I make it
go to the members folder upon successfully authing?  How do I set it up so
that I can do various error responses in my index_html page with the form on
it (i.e. people who fail to auth need to be taken back to that page and see
a message above the login form telling them that it failed to auth them)?

kittonian