[Zope] SOAP and Zope

Carrer Yuri yurj at alfa.it
Thu Jan 8 05:19:49 EST 2004

http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-dev/2000-June/005565.html

and

http://www.zope.com/News/PressReleases/CMF1.0March01

CMF integrates with many standard tools, components and protocols,
including XML, WebDAV, RPC, SOAP, and LDAP

 SOAP? where?

Dec 1999:

Zope, one of the leading open-source application servers for content
management and portals, will soon support two network protocols heavily
supported by Microsoft, the Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) and the
Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV) protocol

SOAP?? where? we are in 2004 :-)

 :-)

 I need Soap in Zope, can someone help me? I'm still at python level,
with a lot of problems with apache  java maps :(