[Zope] Scrolling Tables

Lee J. McAllister ljmcallister at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 8 15:12:12 EST 2004

I dont' know if anyone has already suggested this, but have you considered
using the CSS 'overflow:auto' attribute?  I haven't tried it on a portion of
a table but it couldn't hurt to try..

All you should need to do would be wrap a div tag around the portion of the
table that you want to scroll.

  Rows/cells that you want to scroll here

Lee