[Zope] Navigation menu

Michael Havard nhavar at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 8 17:06:58 EST 2004

I've been looking for a navigation menu/sitemap for ZOPE. I've found a few
but the output is not very well formed.

Essentially every tool I've found outputs something similar to this:

     <!-- this is a parent element //-->
     Item
     <!-- this is a child element //-->
     Child Item

The problem here is that the html structure doesn't intrisicly show any
relationship between the two levels. The code just shows levels by using
text-indent or margins or in some code table cells. What I'm looking for
would display the sitemap/navigation in a format like this:

<ul>
     <li>Item
          <ul>
                <li>Child Item</li>
          </ul>
     </li>
</ul>

This structure has the element relationship built in by design. Does anyone
know of a product that does this or have a code snippet they could pass my
way.

Thanks.