[Zope] Re: ANNOUNCE: Zope 2.6.3 Release and Security Update

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Thu Jan 8 22:21:28 EST 2004

Glad to hear the news.  I tried using Python 2.2 and 2.3 with Zope
2.6.2b3 with little success in the early Fall without success--but
the many problems were RH9 related.  We've since gone back to RH7.3 (the
last stable RH release in my book) and used Python 2.1.3 for Zope
(and Python 2.3.3 for everything else except RedHat tools).