[Zope] [ANN] TextIndexNG 2.05 released

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Sun Jan 11 13:23:16 EST 2004

Paul Howell wrote at 2004-1-11 10:48 -0500:
>Arggh.  zope.org won't let me see the TextIndexNG page, no matter whether
>I'm logged in or not.  Direct link takes me to the login page.  So I log in
>and:
>
>Insufficient Privileges
>You do not have sufficient privileges to view this page.

Almost surely, you are too fast (and the workflow on zope.org is broken):

  I expect the modified pages are not yet published and
  therefore require special priviledges to be viewed.

A correct workflow would keep the old version still viewable
with an indication that there is a new version pending for publication.
Please file a bug report to the "zope.org" bug collector
"http://vvv.zope.org/Collectors".

--
Dieter