[Zope] importing files into Zope?

Manuela conchu at web.de
Mon Jan 12 07:26:32 EST 2004

Hi there,

I have a problem with importing files into Zope and maybe you can help?

I have installed Zope on an Apache server on my Windows machine at home.
Everything is working fine, but when I try to import an .zexp file (which I
exported from Zope at work) it does show the folder with the correct name
but when I click on that folder, I get the following error message:

-------------------

	Zope Error

	Error Type: AttributeError
	Error Value: __getitem__

	Troubleshooting Suggestions

	The URL may be incorrect.
	The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
	A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an
error.
	For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the
HTML source for this page.

	If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you
for your patience.

There are some subfolders in that folder. I can click on the "+" next to the
folder and it will show the tree with the subfolders but I can't open any of
the folders.

I guess that the Zope version at work is older than the one I have on my
home computer. Could that be a problem?

Thanks for your help.