[Zope] how to set the mailhost

Se'bastien Tessier sebastientessier at bbs-one.fr
Tue Jan 13 03:59:50 EST 2004

So, you go in the ZMI and select your website. After you select the
"Mailhost" object and fill the different fields. The important ones are
"SMTP Host" where you indicate the name of SMTP server you want to use
and the "SMTP Port" where you indicate the port number of the SMPT
server you have chosen (probably 25). And, finally you save the changes.

blinkya a e'crit :