[Zope] RE: Re: Localizer problem

Roel Van den Bergh roel at planetinterior.com
Thu Jan 15 12:31:12 EST 2004

I've been trying to install a brand new Zope 2.6.3 with CMF 1.4.2 and all of
the goodies and ran into the same troubles.

Downloadarea of PTS is currently down due to the compromise of Savannah :-(

Installed itools after Localizer kept muttering about it to find out that
itools expects Python 2.3 according to parsers.py
while I only have 1.5, 2.1 and 2.2 installed.

itools keeps complaining about HTMLParser ...

Speaking of consistancy  :-)

Roel.