[Zope] Zope/WebDav issue

J. Cameron Cooper jccooper at jcameroncooper.com
Thu Jan 15 23:26:43 EST 2004

http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/ExternalTools.stx
http://zope.org/Documentation/Articles/WebDAV

> 2. What is the default WebDav Port if my  zope.conf settings are:
>     PORT_BASE=8000
>     DAV_SOURCE=1
>
> 3. Do I have to to set DAV_SOURCE_PORT also?
>
> 4. I am using Dreamweaver to upload via WebDav. Is there
> any specific setting I have to set there to work it for zope?
> I am using  PORT_BASE +80+1000 (=9080) for my webdav port.
> Is this the correct way to get the Webdav port?

I don't know the new 2.7 configs yet, but as I recall 9800 is generally
the WebDAV source port. In the past, this was done with the -W flag, or
the WEBDAV_SOURCE_PORT environment variable.

If you look at your event log (if it's on) you'll see at the end of the
startup sequence a notice of what services are started and on which ports.

          --jcc

--
"My point and period will be throughly wrought,
Or well or ill, as this day's battle's fought."