[Zope] CVSFile problems

Michael Havard nhavar at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 16 11:31:34 EST 2004

I've installed CVSFile and been able to get a new file into my site.
Unfortunately after I can't seem to do anything else. When using the CVS tab
and trying any of the options I just get a generic DEBUG MESSAGE for
whatever method it called. The problem there is that there's no associated
log entry or debug text even when debugging has been turned on.

Anyone have any experience with CVSFile?