[Zope] Any way to rebuild the Zope Database?

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Fri Jan 16 14:34:24 EST 2004

Petter Holmström wrote at 2004-1-16 10:08 +0200:
>Is there any way to "rebuild" the Zope Database? Our production server
>has been through a lot of updates and it looks like our database
>contains a lot of objects with broken properties.

What are broken properties?
Do you mean objects that display:

   This object of the XXX product is broken ...

These are objects for which you have no longer installed the
defining products.

When you are sure, you no longer need it, you can delete them.
You may try to automate this with a script
("ZopeFind" might help you).

--
Dieter