[Zope] DateTime and propertysheets

David Sumner david at dragontail.com
Sun Jan 18 14:52:19 EST 2004

Hello,
I have created a Product with a ZClass. The ZClass has a propertysheet
with a date property. When creating an instance of this product I try to
call the manage_editProperties method and modify the value of another
non date property and I receive an Invalid Date-Time String. Now, I am
not attempting to modify a date property but am still getting this error
whenever I tried to change a value on the same propertysheet as a date
property. If I try to change the date value to a valid date time value,
I still receive the same error.

Thanks