[Zope] Is Zope 2.6.3 stable?

Petter Holmström petter.holmstrom at abo.fi
Mon Jan 19 01:50:59 EST 2004

Hello,

Since I installed Zope 2.6.3 on our test-server it has become extremely
unstable. I get I/O-errors all the time and the server dies at least
once a day. This did not happen with Zope 2.6.2. We're running it on
Python 2.2.3. And, as always, there are no useful information whatsoever
in any error-logs, which I find rather frustrating.

Does anybody know if 2.6.2 is in fact more stable than 2.6.3? Or is it
possible than one of our Plone-products is causing the server to kill
itself? (It usually die when no-one is using it.)

-Petter-