[Zope] Which statistics analysis tool is most useful for websites using Zope?

Richard Ettema richard.ettema at yoursolutions.com
Wed Jan 21 08:04:23 EST 2004

Hi,

I am trying to find a useful site stats analysis tool that is capable of
providing accurate stats including page views, visitor numbers,
impressions per day/month etc etc. The problem I am finding with tools
like Webalizer is that they can't cope with my zope based sites that
don't use standard page name file extensions (like .html, .htm, etc).

Any suggestions on tools to look at would be great as most I have come
across either don't provide much useful information or can't cope with
the lack of file extension name. I have just found AWstats and will try
that next but any other ideas would be great.

Thanks for your help.
Richard.