[Zope] Zope Database Crash?

Jake jake at zopezone.com
Wed Jan 21 14:15:16 EST 2004

My guess is that you are running Siteroot or VHM and somehow that got
messed up. If you are locked out, try this:

http://www.zopezone.com/faq/1071157086

If it is really just breaking try using another Data.fs and see if that
fixes it. You should also look to your dugging logs when you start up
(start up ZOpe in debug mode and see what it says).

Jake

--
http://www.ZopeZone.com