[Zope] ZopeTestCase

Sylvain Thénault Sylvain.Thenault at logilab.fr
Thu Jan 22 04:08:53 EST 2004

On Wednesday 21 January à 19:15, Stefan H. Holek wrote:
> Hello Sylvain,

Hi Stefan

> The "Bad Request" is usually a sign that you are committing in
> afterSetUp(). You *may* do that, but only if you override beforeClose()
> to commit the cleaned-up state as well. Also see the testWebserver.py
> example test.

ok, I've overriden beforeClose() to delete the portal object and to
commit the cleaned-up state, that's working now :) Thanks !

> Webunit uses a separate ZODB connection from the one ZTC opens for its
> tests. If you want to see the changes made by the webunit request, you
> have to call self._app() again. There is nothing wrong with that.

Ok. However, I still feel unconfortable with this behaviour. Would you
or someone else knows about a document or whatever that could put me in
the picture ?

Thanks again for your quick answer.

--
Sylvain Thénault                               LOGILAB, Paris (France).