[Management-projects] Re: [Zope] help with pygantt

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat at logilab.fr
Thu Jan 22 07:02:02 EST 2004

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 10:32:15AM +0100, Sylvain Thénault wrote:

> > I am working on an application wherein I need  to generate gantt charts
> > using pygantt tool . When I run the script from the python shell prompt,
> > it is working fine, but raises an error when i try to do it in Zope
> > (using Zope 2.7 and python 2.3.2)

Please note that we have a CMFProjman component for the CMF that is about
to be published under the GPL. It does project management within Zope/CMF and
uses pygantt to generate gantt charts. Would you want to try that out ?

--
Nicolas Chauvat

logilab.fr - services en informatique avancée et gestion de connaissances