[Zope] Import path for Shared_products

Michael Havard nhavar at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 12:36:05 EST 2004

I'm using ZOPE/ZEO in a basic Instance_home scenario. I have all of my
add-on products common between the instances in a shared_products directory.
This seems to work well except now that i've added APE it seems to only be
usable when installed to the software_home products directory. Likewise if I
use ape to mount storage and use
container_class="Products.CMFPlone.PloneFolder.PloneFolder" it fails to find
the Plone folder unless CMFPlone is located in the software_home products
directory.

Am I missing some path statement? Should the path be
"shared_products.whatever" or is there something else I should be doing that
I'm not.