[Zope] need help

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Thu Jan 22 17:38:26 EST 2004

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 01:49:22PM -0800, Alexander wrote:
> how can I call validateForm script from scripts
> folder?
> tal:content="python: scripts.validateForm1() and
> tal:content="python: here.scripts.validateForm1()-
> doesnt work . I think I've tried all possible
> combinations, but no luck.
> if pages and script in the same folder
> -tal:content="python: here.validateForm1()- works.

here.scripts.validateForm1() should work fine.

either you have spelled some name wrong,
or possibly you have more than one thing
named "scripts". We can't tell without more information.

Some tips on using this mailing list:

1) Never say just "it doesn't work".
You need to post the error and *complete*
traceback message (from the error_log).

2) Use descriptive subjects.
Probably 99% of threads on this mailing list
could be titled "Need help" or "Re: Need help",
but that wouldn't be very easy to browse ;-)

3) Don't repeat your question.
I already replied to the first time you posted.
Keep it in one thread.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com